Saturday, January 30, 2010

Top 5 Road Trip Essentials...and Chick Fil-A diet?

After traveling on the road on and off for several months now I feel like I have established a list of items that make each trip more enjoyable:

1. Starting each drive with a starbucks ice coffee and their low-fat turkey bacon english muffin sandwich (the best)

2. Radar Detector (I have driven my little jetta across the southeast for the past 5 months and I have only received 1 ticket...keep in mind I was driving 72 mph in a 60 mph)

3. Satellite Radio

4. Rose Blossom Lip Gloss from Anthropologie which is very addicting

5. Chick-Fil-A lunch break
I know I have previously discussed my love for the place, but let me just say in the past month I have seriously had Chick-Fil-A every other day. If I end up losing weight maybe I can promote a "Chick-Fil-A Diet." If I gain...this will be the last time I mention the place. It seems like the healthiest place to eat while on the road.

Accomplishments: Smitten by Smith will be in 16 stores Nationwide!
Smitten by Smith was just featured in Atlanta in AmericasMart for the Summer 2010 show!
Next stop for Smitten by Smith? New York City! Details coming soon...get excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment