Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving!!



I had a wonderful time in Mobile this past weekend! We had a great turn out at our trunk show at Holiday, Inc. I stayed with some of my best friends from college so we had a mini college reunion! My friends Randall and Allison helped work the second day of the trunk show on Saturday which was really sweet! Thanks Randall and Allison!

I am now home in Pensacola with most of my family for Thanksgiving!

Our first By Smith Black Friday online sale starts Thursday morning and goes through Friday at midnight. We are marking all Fall 2010 items 10% off for the sale only! The promotional sale will appear on each customers receipt. All items will ship out Monday morning- so get your holiday shopping finished up early! Some items are already sold out!

Have a Happy Turkey Day from By Smith!!


No comments:

Post a Comment