Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Spring 12 Preview



by SMITH Spring 12
COTERIE 18.19.20
Booth #: 3531 Level: 3
For appointments contact: Stephanie@bysmithcollection.com
or call 212.777.2479

Hello! Here are a few of my favorite looks for Spring 12! These original prints were developed from a few of my acrylic paintings. I am introducing cashmere + custom prints + a variety of separates and lots of C O L O R. The dress pictured above features a sleeve that can be worn several ways---two dresses in one? I am very happy with this collection!

I would like to send a special thank you to my incredible Spring 12 photo shoot crew:

Hair Stylist: Nick Pagano | Owner of ID Salon + Goldwell Style
Make Up: Dexter Phillip | DEX New York
Model: Ashley Sherrill of Wilhelmina Models
Stylist: Mimi Corwin
Photographer: Jay Sinrod
Coordinator: Stephanie Cercone
Location: Union Square Studios

More behind the scene pictures coming soon!

Events:

The Clothes Tree by Deborah | Birmingham, AL
by SMITH Trunk Show | September 15.16.17.18 | Shop Fall 11!

Coterie | New York | Javits Center
Booth #: 3531 Level: 3
Appointments: Stephanie@bysmithcollection.com




No comments:

Post a Comment