Thursday, October 20, 2011

Trunk Show + Updates






Hello!

Today I leave the big apple and head down south for a by SMITH trunk show at Part Two in Tuscaloosa. I can't WAIT! We just got our Washington Square dresses in---and they are looking good. Get one before they are gone-- they are goodies. I will be wearing mine Saturday!


Washington Square Dress

Our event last week with The Luxury Review was a success! More exciting details to come with that soon...and we are looking forward to being part of The Luxury Review: Los Angeles


Steph + Me + Mimi in one of the featured Mercedes

The day after The Luxury Review I headed down to Atlanta for AmericasMart: Spring 12 Show
Victoria (Representative) + Lindsey (Designer of Troubadour) in our space


Next Wednesday, we head to Dallas for The F.I.G. Show which starts Thursday and runs until Saturday. We will be located in The SHOP @ F.I.G. area! For appointments please contact Stephanie@bysmithcollection.com---Thanks!





No comments:

Post a Comment