Wednesday, June 2, 2010

The Fall Holiday Apparel Show


Hello!

Its time for another apparel show in AmericasMart in Atlanta! I will be showing my fall/holiday collection in Linda Underwood's Showroom for the first time June 10th-13th. I am excited about the show and hope that it will be a good turn out. It will be the last time I am showing my fall collection.

Another exciting update-last night when I was watching "The City" on MTV I heard someone mention going to Miami. I am pretty sure that the episode that my collection will hopefully appear on is airing June 15th. I was told that we would be on the 8th episode so look for preview next tuesday! I am excited to see what ends up being on the show. Our whole experience in Miami was filmed by MTV so we shall see!

No comments:

Post a Comment