Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Coterie and moving!




I am so excited that we got into Fashion Coterie!! http://www.enkshows.com/coterie/
To give you background on Fashion Coterie it is a juried apparel trade show held in New York's Jacob Javits Center and Pier 94. This trade show is not your average show- it is the best of the best.

By Smith will be in great company as this show is the same show where companies such as Milly, Tibi, Nicole Miller, Theory, and Alice + Olivia all show. The show begins February 20th going through the end of the day on February 22nd. And guess what?!? Collier will be joining me to help sell my Fall 2011 line to buyers! I am very excited that she will be able to make it.

I did not add this update, but I found my new place in New York so I will be headed up there February 1st. Grant and I will be caravanning in our Penske trunks which will be a long funny journey north.

My spring line will be hitting stores by February 15th so please be on the look out in your favorite stores carrying By Smith. I am so excited to start seeing spring pieces out and about!

For all of you ladies out there looking for a great Valentine's Day gift-
Get a By Smith Tie! $60 for 1 and $100 for 2
They really are going fast so if you want one- get them as soon as possible!
Contact for ties: smith@bysmithcollection.com

No comments:

Post a Comment